Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The sign in tonight's motel bathroom says

These towels are clean, but stained. Please use them if you have been digging, out drilling, or other activities that would stain towels.

I'm trying to decide if sweating like a pig for six and a half hours while the wind is blowing in your face qualifies under 'other activities'

The sign they really need is 'Your shower temperature may occasionally drop 70 degrees in 0.7 seconds. Please remain alert'

But the heater works, they have rags available for cleaning my bike chain, and the rate is $36 including tax, so I'm not really complaining. Plus, it's the only motel in town with vacancies and the next town is 80 miles away. So I'm really not complaining.
-----------------------
Sent from my Treo(r) smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment